- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha SM10V 2-WAY 10" CLUB SERIES MONITOR PAIR
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600475 000000000 600475000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These 10-inch Yamaha SM10V 2-Way Club Series Monitors are made to give you big sound. Gigging bands, mobile DJs and houses of worship have helped mak...Click To Read More About This Product
A great set of speakers just got better.
These 10-inch Yamaha SM10V 2-Way Club Series Monitors are made to give you big sound. Gigging bands, mobile DJs and houses of worship have helped make the first 4 generations of Yamaha Club Series speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story: Larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors. Once again, with professional features, excellent sonic performance and great value, Yamaha Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night
- Improving upon the popular Club Series
- Larger enclosure for improved bass response
- Improved drives for higher power handling
- Redesigned crossovers
- Stronger grilles
- Dual Speakons and 1/4" connectors
You can count on Yamaha for great sound and reliability. Order your V speakers today.
- 10" woofers
- 1" phenolic tweeters
- 70Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- 250/500W power handling (program and peak)
- 96dB sensitivity
- Dimensions: 22"W x 14"H x 11"D each
- Weight: 27 lbs. each
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.