- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha SW118V Club Series V 18" Subwoofer Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600458 000000000 600458000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These Yamaha SW118V Club Series V Subwoofers are ruggedly built to offer years of service. Gigging bands, mobile DJs, and houses of worship helped ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low end missing from your mix? Here's the cure.
These Yamaha SW118V Club Series V Subwoofers are ruggedly built to offer years of service. Gigging bands, mobile DJs, and houses of worship helped make the first 4 generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story with larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
These SW118V enclosures house powerful 18" woofers with frequency responses of 30Hz-2kHz. 600W program handling, 1,200W peak. Sensitivity: 96dB. 22"W x 32"H x 25"D. 71 lbs.
- 18" woofers
- Frequency response of 30Hz-2kHz (-10dB)
- 600W program handling/1,200W peak
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- 22"W x 32"H x 25"D each
- 71 lbs. each
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.