- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yorkville 2800W 2X12in Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02531 000000000 J02531000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The 1400-watt dual 12-inch active PSA1S bass reflex subwoofer is the ideal companion sub for the PSA1 full range loudspeaker system. Solid 15mm birch...Click To Read More About This Product
Big bass for installation or mobile.
The 1400-watt dual 12-inch active PSA1S bass reflex subwoofer is the ideal companion sub for the PSA1 full range loudspeaker system. Solid 15mm birch plywood cabinet construction and an integrated all-metal pole-mount adaptor make the PSA1S the perfect platform for stacking PSA1 cabinets in a scalable array system. Compact design, heavy-duty wheels and handles ensure the PSA1S can easily be handled by a single operator for economical system set-up.
Efficient Class-D power amplifier design provides unmatched long-term reliability in the field. Cable of direct connection to any audio source (including speaker level input) the PSA1S can be easily integrated in to virtually any PA application, making it one of the most versatile active subwoofer solutions Yorkville Sound currently offers.
Heavy Duty Precision Stand Adaptor
The PSA1S Subwoofer is one of the first products to use Yorkville Sound's new Heavy Duty Precision Stand Adaptor. In order to minimize top cabinet sway and provide an improved standmount platform for multiple PSA1 cabinets, the PSA1S subwoofer standmount adaptor uses an extremely thick walled cast aluminum stand receiver with a wider mounting plate than has been used on Yorkville subwoofers in the past.
Precision machining after casting allows the highest tolerances possible, this new improved stand adaptor provides a more stable, highly secure pole mount system for mobile Paraline systems when used in combination with the Yorkville SW-TUBEHD Heavy Duty all steel subwoofer tube.
- Ultra High Performance Compact Active Subwoofer
- High Quality Dual 12-inch Speaker Components
- Bass Reflex Design
- Ideal Companion Subwoofer for PSA1 System
- Solid 15mm Birch Cabinet Construction
- Integrated Pole Mount Adaptor & Heavy Duty Wheels
- Made in Canada
Order today and add some low end you never thought possible for your productions.
- Type: Active Bass Reflex Subwoofer
- Power: 1400 Watts (Program Power) / 2800 Watts (Peak)
- Driver Configuration: 2 x 12-inch
- Frequency Response: 37 - 100Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Max SPL: 129dB (Continuous) / 135dB (Peak)
- Crossover Frequency: Fixed @ 100Hz
- LF Driver(s): 2 x 12-inch Ceramic Woofers w/ 3-inch Voice Coil
- LF Protection: Thermal, Short Circuit
- LF Amplifier Type: Dual Class-D
- Cooling Scheme: Convection
- Power Cable: Removable Locking IEC Input
- Power Switch: Yes
- Input: 1 x XLR and 1 x 1/4-inch (Selectable Speaker/line Level)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR and 1 x 1/4-inch Loop Thru
- Level Controls: Volume
- LED Indicators: Power, Fault, Limit, Clip
- Enclosure Materials: 15mm Birch
- Covering / Finish: Urethane Paint (Black)
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches): 22.75 x 14 x 32
- Weight: 120lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.