- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yorkville EF10P 10" 600W Elite Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26428 000000000 L26428000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Taking Yorkville Elite powered speakers into the future with a fresh redesign, the next-generation EF10P features 600W continuous output from an onbo...Click To Read More About This Product
A proven classic, redesigned with 600W RMS power module.
Taking Yorkville Elite powered speakers into the future with a fresh redesign, the next-generation EF10P features 600W continuous output from an onboard power module. A virtually indestructible wood cabinet gives the reliability and improved sound quality to deliver rock-solid performance, gig after gig. With this redesign, Yorkville set out to create a portable, active cabinet with a single-minded focus: uncompromising front-of-house sound.
A 10" low-frequency driver translates the EF10P's power into clean, accurate sound with rich bass notes, while the 1.5" titanium-diaphragm compression driver supplies crisp, pure highs.
Unlike most brands, Yorkville manufactures the EF10P in Canada, using ABS-coated birch plywood
- Rugged construction with ABS-coated Baltic Birch cabinet
- Made in Canada
- Onboard amplifier with 600W RMS
- 10" low-frequency driver; 1.5" tweeter
- Flexible I/O options
Order today for a solid front-of-house cabinet.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 10"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1.5"
- Amplifier class: Not specified
- Wattage: 600W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Not specified
- Frequency response: 48Hz–20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 30°
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- XLR: 3
- TRS: 3
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: 1
- TRS: Not specified
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: Not specified
- SPEAKON: Not specified
- Cabinet material: Baltic Birch
- Width: 13.7"
- Height: 20"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 43 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.