- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yorkville ES12P 12" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26446 000000000 L26446000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 900W ultra-compact single 12" active PS12S bass-reflex subwoofer is the ideal companion sub for the PS10P full-range loudspeaker system. Solid 15...Click To Read More About This Product
Rugged birch enclosure with 1,200W Class-D amplifier.
The 900W ultra-compact single 12" active PS12S bass-reflex subwoofer is the ideal companion sub for the PS10P full-range loudspeaker system. Solid 15 mm birch plywood cabinet construction and an efficient Class-D power amplifier design provide unmatched long-term reliability in the field. As with all Yorkville products, the PS12S is proudly made in Canada, using high-quality components and great attention to detail.
Sometimes, less is more. Whether you have space constraints—such as a small economy vehicle in which to transport your gear to gigs—or you're simply playing an intimate show to a small audience, the PS12P powered subwoofer maximizes low-end reinforcement with a minimal footprint. Transporting the PS12P is a breeze, thanks to its compact size and ergonomic carry handles. Weighing a mere 65 lb., this micro-sized active subwoofer is a breeze for one person to manage on their own.
The PS12S's performance belies its demure appearance, cranking out a whopping 900W of continuous (not peak) Class-D power, thanks to the onboard Class-D amplifier. Combined with its robust 12" driver, the PS12S delivers tight, relentless bass down to 45Hz without breaking a sweat. Paired with Yorkville's PS10P full-range loudspeakers, the PS12S completes a clean, full-bodied professional sound system. Don't be surprised if you find yourself leaving your big, heavier gear at home in lieu of the convenience this little powerhouse provides.
- Rugged construction with birch cabinet
- Powerful 12" driver
- Onboard amplification with 1,200W RMS Class-D power
- Small footprint with huge output
- Low frequency response down to 45Hz
Less bulk, more bass—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 12"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: Not applicable
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Wattage: 900W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Not specified
- Frequency response: 45–100Hz
- Coverage pattern: 360°
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- XLR: 1
- TRS: 1
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: 1
- TRS: Not specified
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: Not specified
- SPEAKON: Not specified
- Cabinet material: Birch
- Width: 14.7"
- Height: 16.85"
- Depth: 22.8"
- Weight: 65 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.