- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yorkville ES15P 15" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26453 000000000 L26453000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As the most flexible powered subwoofer made by Yorkville, the 1,000W compact 15" PS15S is the ideal companion sub for the Parasource PS12P full-range...Click To Read More About This Product
Rugged cabinet with 1,000W RMS onboard amplification.
As the most flexible powered subwoofer made by Yorkville, the 1,000W compact 15" PS15S is the ideal companion sub for the Parasource PS12P full-range loudspeaker system. Even if you don't own Yorkville loudspeakers, the PS15S can easily and quickly integrate with any small or medium-format active PA system, giving your current system the low-end reinforcement it needs.
Solid 15 mm birch plywood cabinet construction and an efficient Class-D power amplifier design provide unmatched long-term reliability in the field. As with all Yorkville products, the PS15S is proudly made in Canada, using high-quality components and great attention to detail.
Sometimes, less is more. Whether you have space constraints—such as a small or mid-sized passenger vehicle in which to transport your gear to gigs—or you're simply playing an intimate show to a small audience, the PS15P powered subwoofer maximizes low-end reinforcement with a minimal footprint. Transporting the PS15P is simplified by its compact size, modest weight and ergonomic carry handles.
The PS15S's performance belies its compact size, cranking out a whopping 1,000W of continuous (not peak) Class-D power, thanks to the onboard Class-D amplifier. Combined with its robust 15" driver, the PS15S delivers tight, relentless bass down to 45Hz without breaking a sweat. Paired with Yorkville's PS12P full-range loudspeakers, the PS12S completes a clean, full-bodied professional sound system. Don't be surprised if you find yourself leaving your bigger, heavier gear at home in lieu of the convenience this powerhouse provides.
- Rugged construction with birch cabinet
- Powerful 15" driver
- Onboard Class-D amplification with 1,000W RMS
- XLR and 1/4" inputs and output
- Impressive 132 dB maximum SPL
Massive bass without massive weight—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: Not applicable
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Wattage: 1,00W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Not specified
- Frequency response: 45–100Hz
- Coverage pattern: 360°
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- XLR: 1
- TRS: 1
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: 1
- TRS: 1
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: Not specified
- SPEAKON: Not specified
- Cabinet material: Birch
- Width: 44.2"
- Height: 20"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: 82 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.