- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yorkville ES18P 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26454 000000000 L26454000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ES18P is a modern-day update of Yorkville's flagship 'giant killer', the LS801P. The cabinet dimensions have been altered to offer better mobilit...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-grade cabinet construction and 1,600W RMS output.
The ES18P is a modern-day update of Yorkville's flagship 'giant killer', the LS801P. The cabinet dimensions have been altered to offer better mobility, but the punch is still there. They've also added a little-brother to the family, by scaling down the 18" subwoofer design into a 15" platform. The ES15P design dials up the watts and incorporates a custom engineered 15" woofer to produce an astonishing amount of low end output in a 15" subwoofer.
- Rugged, professional construction with 15 mm thick birch cabinet
- Robust 18" ceramic driver with 4" voice coil
- Class-D amplifier with 1,600W RMS output
- 140 dB maximum SPL
Order today to give your PA system professional low-end reinforcement.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 18"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: Not applicable
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Wattage: 1,600W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Not specified
- Frequency response: 43–150Hz
- Coverage pattern: 360°
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- XLR: 1
- TRS: 1
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: Not specified
- SPEAKON: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.