- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yorkville PS15P 15" Parasource Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- #L26438 000000000 L26438000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With 1,400 program watts (4,000 peak watts) under the hood, the PS15P full-range loudspeaker delivers maximum bottom end from a high-powered 15" cera...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Onboard amplifier with 1,400W (4,000W peak) power.
With 1,400 program watts (4,000 peak watts) under the hood, the PS15P full-range loudspeaker delivers maximum bottom end from a high-powered 15" ceramic woofer with a 3" voice coil. A focused 85 x 50° conical horn delivers improved constant directivity and better midrange response than competitive cabinets in this class.
Integrated DSP ensures the PS15P can operate in any application without complex external processing. A simple one-button high pass filter switch rolls off low frequency material when PS15P is used with any Paraline Series or powered élite System subwoofer. Bass boost delivers remarkably improved bottom end response from the PS15P without cluttering midrange program or affecting the cabinet's overall intelligibility, making it the perfect small speaker solution for larger events where additional subwoofer support is not available.
Innovative multi-band limiting allows the cabinet to deliver maximum output and remarkably event frequency response while protecting the PS15P's speaker components. Unlike competitive powered cabinets, the Parasource Series multi-band limiting scheme ensures essential elements like vocals and solo instruments in the essential midrange band aren't being modulated by transient attacks of low frequency material like kick drums and bass tracks. This delivers an extremely smooth and precise mix even at the highest output levels the cabinet can produce.
Designed for maximum versatility, the PS15P works equally well as a Front-of House cabinet, side fill cabinet or floor monitor. Innovative and highly efficient passive cooling scheme ensures the PS15P will operate in any environment without need of noisy internal dust collecting fans. Integrated reinforced fly points ensure the PS15P can be flown quickly and easily in any fixed installation.
- Built-in power module with 1,400 program watts
- Molded ABS cabinet for rugged, reliable service
- 15" woofer with 3" voice coil
- Flexible I/O options
- Wedged shape for use as floor monitor
Serious power and low-end punch—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1"
- Amplifier class: Not specified
- Wattage: 1,400W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
- Frequency response: 45Hz–26kHz
- Coverage pattern: 85 x 50°
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- XLR: 2
- TRS: 2
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: 1 stereo
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: Not specified
- TRS: Not specified
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: Not specified
- SPEAKON: Not specified
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: 20.5"
- Height: 30.75"
- Depth: 14.2"
- Weight: 65 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.