- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zoom LiveTrak L-12 12-Channel Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44859 000000000 K44859000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 is a portable mixing system with great sound and features. Not only can you mix up to 12 individual channels, but you can also...Click To Read More About This Product
Twelve-channel digital mixing system.
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 is a portable mixing system with great sound and features. Not only can you mix up to 12 individual channels, but you can also create custom headphone mixes for up to five band members and craft a polished live mix complete with studio-quality effects.
You can complete your entire project on the L-12 or transfer all 12 discrete tracks to your DAW for editing and mixing. The LiveTrak L-12 also functions as a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface for your Mac, PC, or iOS device.
Channels 3–8 have a -26dB pad for capturing loud sources, and a clear 12-segment LED metering helps you keep an eye on your levels. You can save up to 9 scenes and recall your custom settings automatically. You can even program the mixer to record automatically when the master fader detects a certain dB level. Capture data up to 2 seconds before recording starts. It includes a built-in slate mic for recording comments or talk back and an onboard metronome for keeping the band in sync.
- 12-channel digital mixer (8 mono/2 stereo) and 14-in/4-out USB audio interface for Mac, PC, or iOS device (Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter is required for iOS)
- 12-track 24-bit/96kHz recording directly to an SD card, up to 48kHz to a computer and an SD card simultaneously
- Create customizable, savable headphone mixes for up to 5 band members
- Complete your project on the mixer, or transfer all 12 tracks to your DAW for editing
- 8 combo jacks great-sounding mic preamps accommodate both XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Channels 1–2 offer hi-Z inputs for your electric guitar or bass and channels 9/10 and 11/12 have TRS and RCA connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices
- Each channel features a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in effects, while channels 1–8 include a dedicated compressor for controlling dynamics
Versatile digital mixer with onboard effects including compression. Record your shows more effectively than ever before.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Busses/groups: 4
- Aux sends: Monitor panel
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 12
- Mic preamps: 8
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 8
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4" only jacks: 4
- S/PDIF in: No
- ADAT/optical in: No
- RCA in: 2 x Stereo
- AES/EBU: No
- XLR out: 2 (master)
- 1/4 in. out: 2 (monitor)
- S/PDIF out: No
- ADAT/optical out: No
- RCA out: No
- AES / EBU: No
- Connections: USB
- MIDI I/O: No
- Headphone output(s): 1
- USB 1 Type B, 1 Type A
- Onboard effects
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Rotary
- EQ bands: 3-Band, low cut
- Master graphic: No
- Width: 17.5 in.
- Height: 2.8 in.
- Depth: 11.1 in.
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.