- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zoom ZF1SP F1 Field Recorder Shotgun Package
- Write a Review
- #L03917 000000000 L03917000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package, which includes the Zoom F1 Field Recorder and Shotgun microphone allows you to capture professional audio everywhere your camera takes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A field recorder and shotgun mic for run and gun video creators
This package, which includes the Zoom F1 Field Recorder and Shotgun microphone allows you to capture professional audio everywhere your camera takes you. Connect the F1 and Shotgun to the included shockmount and attach it to your camera. Then connect the F1's audio output to your camera's input using the included 3.5mm stereo cable and you're ready to record. You'll be able to record audio up to 24-bit/96 kHz, providing high-impact audio for any video production.
While recording to your camera, the F1 can also record to a microSD card, providing a stereo audio file which can be edited in post-production. Monitor your levels, battery life, lo-cut settings and more with the F1's newly designed monochromatic display, ensuring visibility even in bright sunlight. One-touch buttons make record levels, limiter settings, low-cut filter and volume output easily accessible.
- Includes (1) Field Recorder
- Includes (1) SGH-6 Shotgun microphone
- Includes (1) WSS-6 Windscreen
- Includes (1) SMC-1 Stereo mini cable for DSLR
- Includes (1) SMF-1 Shock mount
- Includes (1) 2 AAA batteries
Capture professional quality audio for video—call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.