- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zynaptiq PITCHMAP Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97896 000000000 H97896000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
PITCHMAP is a plug-in that allows processing the pitch of individual sounds within mixed signals in real-time. It lets you change the melodies and ha...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Realtime polyphonic pitch processor.
PITCHMAP is a plug-in that allows processing the pitch of individual sounds within mixed signals in real-time. It lets you change the melodies and harmonies of any recording by simply playing your own on a MIDI keyboard or creating a pitch map using our stream-lined GUI, and optionally corrects any tuning issues at the same time. As if that weren't enough, PITCHMAP provides functions to remove or extract individual sounds from a mix, and can apply advanced synthesizer-like sound transformations to your audio. In short, it is an inspiring musical instrument; a precision corrective tool and the only processor that literally lets you shape music with your hands.
- Engineers can correct tuning accuracies in mixed recordings
- Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free and inspiring manner
- Music producers that work with sampled material can now sculpt the music inside the samples as if they were clay in the hands of a potter
- DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
- Sound designers get a bunch of unique new ways of creating the sounds that make the films and games of today so immersive
- Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours (or days) adapting the components they use to fit each other
- Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
- Mix element suppression/isolation under MIDI control
- Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on a live input
- Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks directly from your favorite songs or play list
Sculpt new musical ideas with PITCHMAP today.
- Apple Mac computer
- OSX 10.5.8 or newer
- Intel CPU with at least 2 Cores
- Apple AU (AudioUnits) compatible Host software
- Internet Connection for Software Activation
- Please note:
- AudioUnits (AU) is a plug-in format by Apple, Inc, and is not related to Avid AudioSuite (AS), RTAS/AAX or Steinberg VST, so this plug-in will currently not work in ProTools, Cubase, Nuendo and other hosts that do not support the AudioUnits format. We will be releasing AAX and VST versions at a later point in time.
- MIDI functionality depends on the implementation of the Host software.
- PITCHMAP uses a lot of CPU! Please download the trial version to see whether your DAW has sufficient resources to use PITCHMAP effectively