- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AAAC-304 A Clarinet
- Write a Review
- 585023 000000000 585023000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora model AAAC-304 intermediate level clarinet proves that it is possible to create an instrument that plays easily, is in tune, and has excel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rich, full sound with plenty of projection.
The Allora model AAAC-304 intermediate level clarinet proves that it is possible to create an instrument that plays easily, is in tune, and has excellent projection while remaining affordable. With the Boehm key system, this instrument has remarkable intonation for a clarinet of this price. A weather resistant hard rubber body has a rich, warm tone and makes the AAAC-304 A clarinet suitable for any school program. Includes molded case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Each Allora instrument design has been painstakingly researched and play-tested by woodwind specialists. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability.
- Durable hard rubber body, barrel, and bell
- Silver plated keys
- Boehm (French) Key system
- Under cut tone holes
- Includes: molded case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap
Order affordable quality today!
- Model: AAAC-304 clarinet
- Level: Intermediate
- Key: A
- Body, barrel, and bell material: hard rubber
- Key material: silver-plated
- Key system: Boehm
- Pads: double bladder skin pads
- Tone holes: under cut
- Springs: blue steel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.