- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AABN-141 Student Series Bassoon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585108 000000000 585108000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AABN-141 Incorporates features found on the best student bassoons such as a full Heckel key system with a high D note, F# and G# trill key...Click To Read More About This Product
An unprecedented value in student bassoons!
The Allora AABN-141 Incorporates features found on the best student bassoons such as a full Heckel key system with a high D note, F# and G# trill keys, plateau C on third finger of wing joint (D hole), and C#, D#, and F roller keys. The durable ABS body will not crack and resists changes in temperature and humidity, this instrument will stand up to the rigors that a beginner will put them through. Tough nickel keys stay in adjustment for perfect sound and intonation. Includes wood frame case, bocal seat strap, reed, and swab.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- Durable ABS Body
- Nickel plated keys and bocal
- Heckel (German) key system with high D key
- F#, G# trill keys
- C#, D#, and F roller keys
- Includes: case / bocal seat strap / reed / swab
Order an instrument that will start you out right!
- Model: AABN-141
- Level: student
- Body material: ABS plastic
- Bocal: nickel-plated
- Bore style: conical
- Keys: 22 nickel plated
- Key system: full Heckel (German)
- Special notes : high D; plateau C on third finger of wing joint (D hole)
- Trill keys: F#, G#
- Roller Keys: C#, D#, and F
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.