- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Paris Series Professional Black Nickel Baritone Saxophone
AABS-955 - Black Nickel Body - Brass Lacquer Keys
- Write a Review
- 585580 000955000 585580000955000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Precise intonation, quick response, and a big sound are just a few of the great features you will find in the Allora Paris Series Baritone Saxophone....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Precise intonation, quick response, and a big sound are just a few of the great features you will find in the Allora Paris Series Baritone Saxophone. The black nickel finish not only looks great, but helps with projection as well. The attention to detail, from the hand-engraving to the key adjustment is usually reserved only for instruments that are much more expensive. You truly cannot go wrong with this saxophone.
Black nickel plated finish
Lacquered brass keys
Range to Low A
Hand engraving on bell
Includes ABS Case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, care products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.