- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Student Series Tenor Saxophone Model AATS-301
- Write a Review
- 585011 000000000 585011000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AATS-301 Bb Saxophone is an excellent choice for students looking an affordable tenor that is durable, free blowing, and has excellent int...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With great intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability.
The Allora AATS-301 Bb Saxophone is an excellent choice for students looking an affordable tenor that is durable, free blowing, and has excellent intonation. With professional-style keywork, a high F# note, tilting G# key/Bb table keys, leather pads and an adjustable thumb rest, the AATT-301 will get students off to a great musical start at an affordable price. Includes molded case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
Lacquered brass body, neck and bell
Adjustable thumb rest
High F# note
Tilting G# key and Bb table keys
Includes molded case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap
Why rent when you can own?
Body, neck and bell material: lacquered brass
Range: Bb to High F#
Table keys: tilting G# and Bb
Thumb rest: adjustable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.