- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Vienna Series Intermediate Baritone Saxophone
AABS-501 - Lacquer
- Write a Review
- 585578 000501000 585578000501000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vienna Series Baritone Saxophone features a clear lacquered brass body, floral engraving on bow & bell, professional stye keys, and range to low ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The saxophone solution many have been looking for!
The Vienna Series Baritone Saxophone features a clear lacquered brass body, floral engraving on bow & bell, professional stye keys, and range to low A. This intermediate level horn produces a big, fat sound, but unlike most low cost saxophones, the intonation is quite solid. Comes with ABS case.
Eb baritone saxophone
Range down to low A
Drawn tone holes
Floral engraving on bow & bell
Includes ABS case
Anchor the low end with an affordable baritone from Allora!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.