- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Altus 1000 Series Handmade Alto Flute
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H89687 000003000 H89687000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Altus 1000 Alto Flute Series features a wonderful rich sound across the range of the instrument, with incredible projection, flexibility and into...Click To Read More About This Product
The Altus 1000 Alto Flute Series features a wonderful rich sound across the range of the instrument, with incredible projection, flexibility and intonation.
The 1000 features a .925 Sterling silver headjoint and body with Sterling silver-plated mechanism, and extruded tubing with drawn and rolled tone holes. It is equipped with a C foot.
For over 25 years, Altus has crafted flutes that embody the ideal marriage of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created and handmade by Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available utilizing the finest of materials, handwork and artistry.
- Hand-cut .925 solid headjoint
- .925 solid body tube
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Choice of headjoint: straight, curved or both
- E mechanism
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- Includes case, plush lined case cover and maintenance accessories
Order today for all of the features you require and superior tone and intonation.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.