- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Altus 800 Series Handmade Alto Flute
- Write a Review
- #H89690 000001000 H89690000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Altus 800 Alto Flute Series resides within the Artist line of handmande flutes. Altus Artist flutes offer the exceptional hand craftsmanship, ton...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality intermediate alto.
The Altus 800 Alto Flute Series resides within the Artist line of handmande flutes. Altus Artist flutes offer the exceptional hand craftsmanship, tonal color, and playability of Altus Professional flutes without the added expense.
Each model features the Altus/Bennett scale, stainless steel springs, French-pointed keys. Each model includes an elegant wood-frame French case with leatherette finish and padded nylon case cover.
The 800 features a .925 Sterling silver lip plate and riser with Sterling silver plated headjoint, body and mechanism, as well as extruded tubing with drawn and rolled tone holes. It is equipped with a C foot.
For over 25 years, Altus has crafted flutes that embody the ideal marriage of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created and handmade by Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available utilizing the finest of materials handwork and artistry.
order today for a fine instrument that will see you through all of your student applications and into early professional engagements.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.