- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andreas Eastman EBS640 Professional Baritone Saxophone
- Write a Review
- J10761 000002000 J10761000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A traditional style professional baritone saxophone. The EBS640 gives exceptional response from low to high and an evenness of tone quality in all re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent intonation and tone.
A traditional style professional baritone saxophone. The EBS640 gives exceptional response from low to high and an evenness of tone quality in all registers with excellent intonation. Solid construction.
Rich gold lacquer finish
High F# Key
Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
Hand Engraved Neck & Bell
Double braced Low C, B, and Bb keys
Italian Leather Pads
Adjustable Metal Thumb Hook
Hand Hammered Bell
Blue Steel Springs
CASX650B Case Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.