- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andreas Eastman Professional Alto Saxophone Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J17555 000000000 J17555000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A traditional style professional saxophone. The EAS640 is a free-blowing horn with a very focused big sound and precise intonation. Solid constructio...Click To Read More About This Product
Traditional tone and feel with accessories package at a special price.
A traditional style professional saxophone. The EAS640 is a free-blowing horn with a very focused big sound and precise intonation. Solid construction with comfortable hand position and extras such as adjustable palm key heights. This item additionally includes an accessories package that includes a stand, strap, mouthpiece, ligature and cap.
- EAS640 professional alto saxophone gold lacquer
- D'Addario woodwinds select jazz alto saxophone mouthpiece
- Rovner dark alto saxophone ligature and cap
- V-neck saxophone strap medium/large
- Alto/tenor sax stand with bag
Order today and get a great deal on your Chicago Jazz tenor.
- Dark Vintage Lacquer
- High F# Key
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Palm Key Heights
- Hand Engraved Neck & Bell
- Double braced Low C, B, and Bb keys
- Italian Leather Pads
- Metal Resonators
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Hook
- Hand Hammered Bell
- Blue Steel Springs
- CASX600A Case Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.