Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Buffet Divine Bb Professional Clarinet Bb Soprano clarinettrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Professional instrument from the first name in clarinets.
This model benefits from having the same hole placement as the Tosca model which allows for better intonation in every register.
The improved bore favors flexible register-crossing and free blowing during the most demanding pieces. The Divine clarinet comes with two barrels - 65mm (442hz) and 66mm (440hz) - which fit with both the Bb and the A model.
The Divine is made of grenadilla wood with specific upper joint Green Line tone-hole slots eliminating air leaks on tone-holes most prone to crack. The carbon wire (a Buffet Crampon patent), which replaces the metal rings, makes the clarinet 60 grams lighter and thus contributes to its exceptional balance with greater vibration and less restriction.
As with the Tosca model, the Divine clarinets are equipped with a low F correction key.
New keywork and spatulas enhance the clarinet's ergonomics without destabilizing the musician's capabilities.
Whereas the Tosca clarinet was the R13 bore's top range model, the Divine features the Buffet Crampon RC bore's latest evolution. This new range of clarinet represents a major step forward in Buffet Crampon's history, by fusing technical expertise with unparalleled craftsmanship in French wind instrument manufacturing. NOTE: Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument.
- Spectacular craftsmanship
- Select wood
- Excellent intonation
- Light and perfectly balanced
- Exquisite tone NOTE: Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
Order soon and find a perfect voice.
Divine Bb Professional Clarinet Specifications:
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 440/442 hz
- Wood : Natural African blackwood
- Poly-cylindrical bore according to the Buffet Crampon method
- Green Line tones holes slots on the upper joint
- Metal-capped tenons
- Carbon wire on barrel, lower joint and bell
- Synthetic cork on tenon
- Delivered with 2 barrels (66 and 65 mm long)
- Keywork :
- 19 keys and 6 rings
- New Adjustable thumb rest
- Eb lever
- Low F correction key, low E (option)
- Silver-plated or golden plated finishes
- Highly reliable keywork
- Metal O-ring pins
- Blue steel springs
- Pads :
- Combination of GT pads (100 percent waterproof and breathable) and natural cork pads.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.