Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Buffet Crampon E12 France Intermediate Bb Clarinettrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Intermediate clarinet made by the masters.
Its body is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon's French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by our German teams in Markneukirchen.
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet. The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians. It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
- Tough and reliable
- Easy to play with accurate intonation
- Adapted from professional models
- Leather pads guarantee airtightness
- Carefully selected and stabilized grenadilla wood
- Colorless varnish to protect against cracks and scratches
- Homogeneous throughout its range
- Comes with case, mouthpiece and ligature
Order now for an instrument that will suffice throughout your intermediate studies.
E12 France Intermediate Bb Clarinet Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Pitch: 442 Hz
- Body: unstained African Blackwood, treated and lacquered for optimal protection
- Bore: concept developed with Buffet Crampon expertise
- Keys: 17
- Rings: 6
- Thumb rest: adjustable, enabling the use of a neck strap
- Keywork finish: silver plated
- Keywork and mechanic: forged, copper plated then silver plated as for Prestige
- Springs: blue steel for ease and accuracy of key movement
- Pads: leather
- Pillars: screwed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.