- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon E13 Professional Bb Clarinet with Nickel-Plated Keys
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18400 000000000 L18400000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The name E13 is legendary for a clarinet that has never changed in 40 years.With its origins in the BC20 – the clarinet played by Jacques Lancelot – ...Click To Read More About This Product
Assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship.
The name E13 is legendary for a clarinet that has never changed in 40 years.
With its origins in the BC20 – the clarinet played by Jacques Lancelot – the E13 has accompanied amateurs and advanced musicians to conservatories, music schools and wind orchestras the world over.
Made from the best pieces of Mozambican grenadilla wood and assembled in the brand’s own workshops, this clarinet has all the technical characteristics of the professional line: nickel keywork and plating, blue steel springs, screwed-in pillars, threaded screws and natural cork lining the joints.
Already equipped with leather pads in January 2015, the E13 has now inherited the completely new bell of sister clarinet, the RC (cf. Robert Carrée), which gives more projection and brightness no matter what the range or tone. The low F key adjustment screw allows a finer control of the resulting action implemented by its lever.
- Key: Bb
- Pitch: 442Hz
- Body: Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Stained African blackwood
- Keys: 17
- Key Rings: 6
- Thumb rest: Adjustable enabling the use of a neck strap
- Keywork finish: Nickel-plated
- Pads: Leather
- Wood rings: Metal
- Bell: New bell
- Springs: Blue steel, flat and needle springs
Upgrade your tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.