Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Buffet Premium Student Bb Clarinettrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Created specifically for the beginner without cutting corners, only cost.
The Premium Student Bb clarinet's acoustics originate from its special processed bore, fashioned after the celebrated E13 and E12F models, allowing an ease of play and airflow without precedent in the student clarinet market. The Premium clarinet also benefits from the expertise of French craftsmanship, resulting in very balanced, accurate notes and response.
At the heart of the instrument, its plastic joints are made of ABS polymer resin, molded in Mantes la Ville, France, to ensure a consistent and highly responsive level of quality control. The holes are drilled with a precision controlled by digitally calibrated machines at the Buffet Crampon production facility in Markneukirchen, Germany. Its keywork is assembled in their Beijing facilities established for this purpose in 2015.
- Polymeric ABS body
- Ringless bell with flat bottom
- Black nickel tenon rings
- Keywork: 17 keys, 6 rings
- Silver-plated keys
- Adjustable thumbrest with neckstrap hook
- Stainless steel springs
- Double fish skin pads
- Backpack-style case
Get your student started off right with one of these solidly built Buffet Crampon clarinets. Order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.