- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etude Model EFL-100 Student Flute
Closed Hole, Offset G, C Foot
- #463673 000232000 463673000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Etude EFL-100 flute is a quality instrument to fit any budget. It features a silver-plated head, body, and foot for beauty as well as durability....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Value-packed and affordable.
The Etude EFL-100 flute is a quality instrument to fit any budget. It features a silver-plated head, body, and foot for beauty as well as durability. The C foot and offset-G key help make the instrument easier to hold and play for those with smaller hands.
Etude believes that price should not be a barrier to experiencing the growth and joy that comes from making music. That's why Etude offers you five of the most popular woodwind and brass instruments at an incredible price: flute, clarinet, alto sax, trumpet, and trombone. And no matter which you choose, you get a great design and outstanding construction that will give you years of musical enjoyment. See for yourself.
Silver-Plated headjoint, body, foot, and keys
Includes case and cleaning rod
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.