- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
F. Loree Paris English Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #472058 000906000 472058000906000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Plateau model English horn from Loree features a full conservatory system, left-hand F key, F resonance key, and all trill keys. Loree English h...Click To Read More About This Product
This Plateau model English horn from Loree features a full conservatory system, left-hand F key, F resonance key, and all trill keys. Loree English horns are supplied complete with a deluxe French fitted single carrying case and a zippered, padded nylon case cover with pocket and shoulder strap, two bocals, and all accessories.
They play with excellent tone and scale and project well in any performance situation.
- Body: Grenadilla Wood
- Extra Features: See Above
- Key System: Full Conservatory
- Keys: Silver Plated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.