- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
F. Loree Paris Royal Oboe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #472062 000902000 472062000902000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Royal OboeAK bore: this is bore is based on the AK-series oboes. This instrument has a slightly more conical bore than the Regular, rendering it narr...Click To Read More About This Product
This oboe is the 'elite' model made by Loree.
AK bore: this is bore is based on the AK-series oboes. This instrument has a slightly more conical bore than the Regular, rendering it narrower near the top and slightly wider at the bell. The resulting sound is focused and dark, with less of an "edge" to it. This bore is very popular, especially in North America.
The '+3' designation means that the model includes the third octave key
The walls of the bore are a bit thicker than other Loree oboes, and there are some minor mechanism adjustments. It has heavy silver-plated keywork and a full conservatory system which includes low Bb, left F, third octave key, Bb vent, forked-F resonance, split ring D#-E trill, G#-A trill, articulated B-C# mechanism, banana key, and Bb-B trill. Metal-lined tenons and an adjustable thumbrest are standard.
- Only the finest pieces of wood are used to make Royal oboes
- These oboes have a very refined tone and excellent response.
- Comes in a French case with insulated case cover.Available with regular or AK bore.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.