- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Laubin Oboe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67950 000001000 L67950000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fox-Laubin oboe is the result of a collaborative effort by two of the world’s most respected instrument makers. This oboe features Fox’s well-kno...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional-quality oboe with select Grenadilla construction.
The Fox-Laubin oboe is the result of a collaborative effort by two of the world’s most respected instrument makers. This oboe features Fox’s well-known reliable mechanics and Laubin’s legendary dark sound. Manufactured in south Whitley, Indiana and tuned in Peekskill, NY, the Fox-Laubin oboe represents the best qualities of American oboe manufacturing.
This professional-level oboe features a Grenadilla body, nickel silver-lined tenon sockets and silver plating throughout the instrument. It uses Laubin tone-hole positions, bore and under-cutting, and is padded to Laubin specifications. The instrument is iInspected and play-tested by Laubin, and features a full conservatory key system handmade in the United States.
- Third octave key
- B tab
- A♭-B♭ trill key with A height adjustment
- G♯-A trill key
- F♯ key tab
- Left hand F key
- F resonance mechanism
- Assembly key with C-D and B-C♯ trills
- Split D ring mechanism
- Low C-C♯ trill key
- Articulated C♯ mechanism
- Low B♭ with vent key
- Hand-made French style professional case
- Fox-Laubin case cover
- Three-reed case with reed
- Silk swab, turkey feather, and cork grease
- Grenadilla tenon cork caps
- Optional Philadelphia high D key
Two great manufacturers' collaboration on a truly extraordinary oboe. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.