- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Model 500 English Horn
with Double Case
- Write a Review
- #467169 000925000 467169000925000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fox Model 500 English HornDescriptionSelect Grenadilla body with metal lined tenon sockets and silver plated posts, bands, and bell ring. Stainless ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The symphony player's choice!
Fox Model 500 English Horn
Select Grenadilla body with metal lined tenon sockets and silver plated posts, bands, and bell ring. Stainless steel arbors and wire springs. Nickel silver keys with 18% nickel silver hinge tubing and heavy silver plating. Full conservatory system plus third octave key and low B vent key. Cork pads on low C and above. Teflon tipped stainless steel adjusting screws. Each instrument comes with two standard Fox Model XL English horn bocals (numbers 2 & 3). Accessories include reed and reed case, screwdriver, silk swab and cork grease.Tuning
Individually hand tuned to A-440 pitch at 72 F, with maximum resonance and projection.
- Grenadilla wood body.
- Full conservatory key system.
- Includes: case / care products
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Extra Features: Third Octave Key
- Body: Grenadilla Wood
- Key System: Full Conservatory
- Pads: Cork
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.