- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Model 510 English Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 467170 000000000 467170000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fox Model 510 English Horn Description Select Grenadilla lower joint and bell. High quality plastic resin upper joint. Metal lined tenon sockets an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for outdoor gigs.
Fox Model 510 English Horn
Select Grenadilla lower joint and bell. High quality plastic resin upper joint. Metal lined tenon sockets and silver plated posts, bands, and bell ring. Stainless steel arbors and wire springs. Nickel silver keys with 18% nickel silver hinge tubing and heavy silver plating. Full conservatory system plus third octave key and low B vent key. Cork pads on low C and above. Teflon tipped stainless steel adjusting screws. Each instrument comes with two standard Fox Model XL English horn bocals (numbers 2 & 3). Accessories include a French-style double case, reed and reed case, screwdriver, silk swab and cork grease.
- Resin upper joint / grenadilla lower joint.
- Full conservatory key system.
- Includes: case / care products
- Body: Resin Upper Joint / Grenadilla Lower Joint
- Extra Features: Third Octave Key / Double Case
- Key System: Full Conservatory
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Pads: Cork
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.