- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Renard Model 220 Bassoon
- Write a Review
- #462094 000000000 462094000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fox Model 220 Renard Bassoon is in the key of C. Black maple body, full German system plus high D and E keys, long bore. Other features include l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Fox Model 220 Renard Bassoon is in the key of C. Black maple body, full German system plus high D and E keys, long bore. Other features include linings in the wing joint and small bore of the boot joint, French bell (metal ring), body lock, nickel silver keys with silverplating, ring key for wing joint third finger hole, rollers on F, Ab, Eb, Db, right thumb Bb and F#, in combination with a crowned E key, and Bb guard. A-440 tuning plus or minus one cent. The design is very flexible and may be used as high as A-443. Fox includes a case, cover, and #2 and #3 CVX bore bocals with your Model 220 bassoon.
- Key of C
- Black maple body
- Full German system plus high D and E keys
- Long bore
- Linings in the wing joint and small bore of the boot joint
- French bell (metal ring)
- Body lock
- Nickel silver keys with silverplating
- Ring key for wing joint third finger hole
- Rollers on F, Ab, Eb, Db
- Right thumb Bb and F#, in combination with a crowned E key
- Bb guard
- A-440 tuning plus or minus one cent
- Flexible design may be used as high as A-443 Includes case, cover, and #2 and #3 CVX bore bocals
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.