- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Renard Model 335 Artist Oboe
- Write a Review
- J16059 000000000 J16059000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Well loved by students and teachers alike, the Renard Artist model 335 is Fox's most popular all wood oboe for its outstanding tone quality, resonanc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Premium intermediate oboe.
Well loved by students and teachers alike, the Renard Artist model 335 is Fox's most popular all wood oboe for its outstanding tone quality, resonance, intonation and durability. Now with the addition of the third octave key and B (flat) vent to the standard key work, this intermediate oboe will accommodate advancing musicians as they grow in both sound and production and technical facility.
Hard rubber inserts in upper tone holes
Key work made of nickel silver with heavy silver plating
Heavily silver plated posts, bands and bell ring
Stainless steel arbors
Stainless steel wire springs
Teflon tipped stainless steel adjusting screws
High quality cork pads on Low C and above
High quality bladder pads on Low B and B (flat) keys
Modified Conservatory System
Left hand F key
F resonance mechanism
F# key tab
Articulated C# mechanism
A (flat)-B (flat) trill key
G (sharp)-A trill key
Low C-C (sharp) trill key
Assembly key C-D and B-C (sharp) trills
Low B (flat) key with resonance vent
Third octave key
Open hole B, A, G, E and D keys
Hand-made integral case
Three-reed case with reed
Cork grease tube
Grenadilla tenon caps
Consider this the second to last instrument you will ever purchase.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.