- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemeinhardt 2SPCH Student Flute
Offset G C-Foot
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K35604 000001001 K35604000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gemeinhardt 2SPCH student flute pairs the standard 2SP student model with an additional silver plated curved headjoint. Designed for flutists who...Click To Read More About This Product
A brilliant student instrument.
The Gemeinhardt 2SPCH student flute pairs the standard 2SP student model with an additional silver plated curved headjoint. Designed for flutists who cannot comfortable reach the full extension of the flute with the traditional straight headjoint, the 2SPCH is most popular with young flutists. The inclusion of the traditional straight headjoint allows for greater longevity of use. The 2SPCH features the traditional straight and curved J1 headjoints, plateau keys, offset G, C footjoint, and durable sterling silver plating. Comes complete with hard shell case, and cleaning rod.
- Silver-plated headjoint, body,foot, keys
- Closed hole
Reliable and affordable.
- Headjoint Finish: Silver-Plated
- Headjoint Wall Thickness: Standard (0.016")
- Headjoint Style: Straight and Curved
- Headjoint Model: J1
- Body Finish: Silver-Plated
- Foot Finish: Silver-Plated
- Key Finish: Silver-Plated
- Key Style: Closed-Hole
- Key Arm Style: Y-Arm
- Inline / Offset: Offset
- Foot Joint Options: C Foot
- Skill Level: Student
- Case Type: Hard-shell Plastic
- Case Cover: N/A
- Cleaning Rod: Plastic
- Flute Plugs: No
- Warranty: 5 year
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.