- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Haynes Q2 Classic Sterling Silver Flute
Offset G, B-Foot, C# Trill, 14K Gold Riser
- Write a Review
- #463733 000002000 463733000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Each Classic Q2 Series Flute includes a French style velvet lined case with a soft leather cover, wood swab and cleaning cloth as well as the guarant...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Haynes Classic Flute Q2 Model
Each Classic Q2 Series Flute includes a French style velvet lined case with a soft leather cover, wood swab and cleaning cloth as well as the guarantee of quality that has distinguished the William S. Haynes Company since 1888. This is a great instrument for symphonic or jazz applications. It has a rich, sonorous tone and plays with ease and grace. Highly expressive, it is available in a variety of configurations that may be selected fro the dropdown menu.
- Sterling Silver Head, Body and Foot
- Pitch Standard = A442
- Inline G
- Straubinger Pads
- French Pointed Arms
Top quality professional flute. Order soon.
- Head Joint: Sterling Silver
- Body and Foot Joint: Sterling Silver
- Pitch Standard: A = 442
- Offset or Inline G: Inline G
- Pads: Straubinger Pads
- Arms: French Pointed Arms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.