- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
International Woodwind Model 661 Bass Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 463665 000902000 463665000902000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 661 Bass saxophone plays like a dream. It is a modern style Bass Saxophone, incorporating a big sound and even intonation. Its superb tone, warm...Click To Read More About This Product
The 661 Bass saxophone plays like a dream. It is a modern style Bass Saxophone, incorporating a big sound and even intonation. Its superb tone, warm sound, comfortable key work, and quick response make it a joy to play. Includes a built in peg to allow the floor to hold the weight rather than your neck and shoulders. Also includes case with wheels.
- Key: Bb
- Range: Low Bb to High F#
- Mechanism: Modern Style
- Floor Peg: Height Adjustable
- Case: Hard Case with Wheels
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.