- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JAS1100 Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16924 000001000 J16924000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
They are beautiful, they sound fantasic, and they play like a dream. Jupiter has evolved as a manufacturer and the instruments they are turning out r...Click To Read More About This Product
Intermediate to pro alto, gold lacquer.
They are beautiful, they sound fantasic, and they play like a dream. Jupiter has evolved as a manufacturer and the instruments they are turning out right now are better than ever. The 1100 Series saxophones are a perfect example of the classic hand-crafted design practices that reside alongside state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, defining the refined elegance and superb value of these gorgeous instruments. The elegant lines complement the precision-cut toneholes and the quality materials used in producing these spectacular horns. The JAS1100 is the perfect step-up alto saxophone for the committed student and is absolutely presentable in professional environments. A beauty to play and to behold, the JAS1100 Alto Saxophone just might be your horn.
Replaces the Jupiter 969 Series Alto Saxophone.
- Eb Alto
- Hand Crafted Sona-Pure Brass Neck
- Adjustable Palm Keys
- Gold-lacquered body and keys
- Engraved bell
- High F#
- Adjustable front F
- Tilting G# - Bb table keys
- Upper and lower stack adjustment screws
- Adjustable G and rocker octave mechanisms
- Blued steel springs
- Metal tone boosters
- Lightweight FQ Series form-fitted zippered case with shoulder straps
A beautiful horn with a sound and playability that will thrill you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.