- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JBN1000 Full Heckel System Bassoon
- Write a Review
- #465372 000000000 465372000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JBN1000 Full Heckel System Bassoon produces a warm and consistent sound. The keywork has many extras, like a full German system, that you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent student value from Jupiter.
The Jupiter JBN1000 Full Heckel System Bassoon produces a warm and consistent sound. The keywork has many extras, like a full German system, that you would expect only on an intermediate or professional level instrument. Even with all of these features it is still designed for the student. From the ABS body material to the woodshell case, this will be an instrument with staying power.
- Level: Student/Intermediate
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Key Material: Nickel-plated
- Key System: 22 key full German
- Special Key: High D
- Roller Keys: C#/D# and F/A
- Trill Keys: F# and C#
- Includes: Wood shell case, bocal, reed, and care products
- Crafted In: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.