- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JFL710A Student Flute Closed Hole
- Write a Review
- L25478 000000000 L25478000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JFL710A student flute is quickly becoming the standard for flutes in the band room. Featuring plateau keys, top adjustment screws and ri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great choice for the beginning flutist.
The Jupiter JFL710A student flute is quickly becoming the standard for flutes in the band room. Featuring plateau keys, top adjustment screws and ribbed construction, the JFL710A is the choice for the beginning flutist.
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Body and Headjoint combine to provide not only durability but enhanced tonal quality and lasting beauty
- Plateau Keys facilitate easier fingering for both the younger student as well as the more mature player
- Offset G Key allows for more comfortable hand position reducing tension in the hands and wrists promoting more agile key response and reduced fatigue
Enrich your musical experience with Jupiter. Order today.
- Key of C
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Body
- Silver Plated Headjoint
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Keys
- Offset G
- Plateau Keys
- Top Adjustment Screws
- Ribbed Construction
- ABS Molded Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.