- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JPC700 Student Piccolo
- Write a Review
- #460198 000000000 460198000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of the most popular student piccolos in the world. This JPC700 Student Piccolo is durable and plays with a great sound. The JPC700 projects well ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for marching band.
One of the most popular student piccolos in the world. This JPC700 Student Piccolo is durable and plays with a great sound. The JPC700 projects well with a silver plated head and body offering a sound that is strong and penetrating.
This piccolo can really put out the sound call or click today!
- Level: Student
- Headjoint Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Body Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Bore: Conical
- Key Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Key Style: Closed hole (Plateau)
- Arms: Y arms
- Includes: ABS case and care products
- Crafted In: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.