- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leblanc Model 7182 Contrabass Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 460541 000000000 460541000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Vito model 7182 contrabass clarinet is pitched one octave lower than the bass clarinet. Its deep, dark tone adds incredible richness to the bass sect...Click To Read More About This Product
The true bass of the clarinet family.
Vito model 7182 contrabass clarinet is pitched one octave lower than the bass clarinet. Its deep, dark tone adds incredible richness to the bass section of any ensemble.
It is in the key of Bb and features a 1.182" bore, one-piece body, Resotone wood-like finish, nickel-plated keys, and a range to low Eb.
- Key of BBb
- One-piece body
- Resotone plastic with wood-like finish
- Nickel-plated keys, neck, and bell
- Range to low Eb
- Pad Cups: Conical
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.