- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marigaux Model 2001 Oboe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 472075 000000000 472075000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marigaux 2001 oboe is a striking addition to the Marigaux line of oboes. The 2001 features keywork that has been ergonomically redesigned to faci...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Marigaux 2001 oboe is a striking addition to the Marigaux line of oboes. The 2001 features keywork that has been ergonomically redesigned to facilitate certain problem areas of oboe technique. Also the 2001 makes a subtly elegant statement with its gold posts and rings contrasted against the silver keywork. The rich tone and ease of response have helped to make Marigaux the must have oboe for European players.
Features beautiful gold posts and bands for an elegant look.
Full conservatory system, silver plated keys and a third octave key come standard.
Extra Features: Third Octave Key / Gold Posts and Bands
Key System: Full Conservatory
Keys: Silver Plated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.