- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moosmann M24 Advanced Student Bassoon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58592 000000000 L58592000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compared to similarly priced instruments, the M24 offers mountain maple wood vs domestic maple, top-quality bocals vs mid-level bocals and German cra...Click To Read More About This Product
Better-quality student bassoon.
Compared to similarly priced instruments, the M24 offers mountain maple wood vs domestic maple, top-quality bocals vs mid-level bocals and German craftsmanship. It has excellent sound, projection, intonation and response. Comers with case, cover and accessories.
- Bosnian Mountain Maple Body
- French bell ring (metal)
- Lining of wing joint and both sides of the boot
- German Silver water tubes extending into the bore
- Body lock
- 26 German Silver keys with silver plating
- 6 Rollers – F, Ab, C#, D#, Bb & F#
- Rotary Style Whisper Key Lock
- High D & E keys
- Two “Excellent Series” bocals – AW1 & AW2
- BAM St. Germain Back Pak Style Case
- Hand rest
- BG Cup Style Seat strap
- BG Silk - Bamboo swabs for boot, wing & bocal
- BG Large Silk – Bamboo Care Cloth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.