- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B10 Series Intermediate Flute with E Facilitator
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Silver, Inline G W/ E Facilitator 888365457697
- 463483 006983004 463483006983004
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Brio! B10 is the first level in the Brio! flute family with the solid sterling-silver and a hand-cut Dana Sheridan Series head joint. Its plated ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Precision craftsmanship in a step-up model.
The Brio! B10 is the first level in the Brio! flute family with the solid sterling-silver and a hand-cut Dana Sheridan Series head joint. Its plated body and handmade Y-arm mechanism are precision-fit to offer exceptional value in the premium step-up category of flutes. The B10 flute also features an inline or offset G, an E facilitator, open tone holes, and stainless steel springs. Includes French case with fabric covering.
- Hand-cut sterling silver Dana Sheridan Series headjoint
- Inline or offset G
- E mechanism
- Silver-plated body
- Silver-plated Y-arm mechanism
- Stainless steel springs
- Open tone holes
- French fabric-covered flute case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.