- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R13 Vintage Professional Bb Clarinet
Condition 2 - Blemished
- 462811 005000007 462811005000007
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Buffet R13 Bb Vintage Professional Clarinet has one conical 66mm barrel and one cylindrical barrel. It has been crafted by Buffet with silver-pla...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Based on the revered original from the '50s.
The Buffet R13 Bb Vintage Professional Clarinet has one conical 66mm barrel and one cylindrical barrel. It has been crafted by Buffet with silver-plated keys, undercut toneholes, specially treated polycylindrical bore, and a silver-plated adjustable thumb rest. Crafted in high-quality unstained grenadilla wood to ensure evenness of tone and response. This is a clarinet that is reminiscent of the original '50s R13. Buffet includes a luxurious calfskin leather pochette case with the R13 Vintage Professional Clarinet.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine quality French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior detaché in the upper register.
- Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
The standard bearer.
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Barrel, Body, and Bell: Hand-selected grenadilla wood
- Keys: Silver-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
- Toneholes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .571" (14.50mm)
- Barrels: 1 grenadilla cylindrical, 1 grenadilla reverse taper
- Pads: Double skin
- Springs: Blue steel (French)
- Includes: Leather pochette-style case, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.