- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat Le Bravo 200B Intermediate Baritone Saxophone
- Write a Review
- J06201 000000000 J06201000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Le Bravo 200B saxophone combines warm, resonant red brass with the powerful solid nickel silver neck to create a thick sound with serious punch. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro baritone with a mix of alloys.
The Le Bravo 200B saxophone combines warm, resonant red brass with the powerful solid nickel silver neck to create a thick sound with serious punch. It is a professional level instrument with all of the low end prominence required for professional inclusion in a horn section for R&B or jazz, and for anchoring the saxophone section in band and orchestral environments. Handmade by an expert team of elite craftspeople, the P. Mauriat professional series instruments offers everything a professional player needs.
- Thick and powerful sound
- Fast attack and punch
- Handsome apportioning
- Broad range
Order now and settle in for the ride.
- Range to high F#
- Nickel silver brass neck
- Hand-engraved bell
- Dark abalone key touches
- Professional class
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.