- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat PCL-721 Professional Bb Clarinet
Silver Plated Keys
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L56701 000002000 L56701000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The P. Mauriat PCL-721 involved the input of P. Mauriat’s leading acoustic engineers and some of the world’s most respected players. As is P. Mauriat...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional-level Grenadilla wood clarinet.
The P. Mauriat PCL-721 involved the input of P. Mauriat’s leading acoustic engineers and some of the world’s most respected players. As is P. Mauriat’s culture of instrument design, assumptions were challenged and innovations were welcomed. The final manifestation is a professional-level clarinet worthy of a seat in any orchestra.
The PCL-721 is afforded a high level of care and detail as its select Grenadilla wood tube is shaped and the keywork applied. It possesses a rich and focused tone, and the nickel silver bell ring gives it a stirring presence in chamber environments and throws all the way to the back of the hall in concert environments. It is more affordable than many professional clarinets of its class, but you wouldn’t think so based on its even response, spectacular intonation and deft keywork. Keywork is available in silver or nickel plating.
Superb performance, fairly priced.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.