- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat PMB-302 Professional Baritone Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J06195
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The P. Mauriat PMB-302 is built with the section player in mind, but also focuses intently on making sure the soloing range is clear and well-defined...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Baritone for the soloist.
The P. Mauriat PMB-302 is built with the section player in mind, but also focuses intently on making sure the soloing range is clear and well-defined. Its voice in the tenor range should satisfy any baritone jazz soloist. The timbre of a soloing baritone has its own character, its own charm and its own space in the history of jazz. The PMB-302 is relatively light and is blessed with excellent clarity and projection. If you're playing some yakity-sax type 50s rock on your baritone, this is a perfect horn for that application as well. A lot of the recorded material within that genre had baritones doing the soloing. The fire of a good soling baritone player cannot be overstated, so if you love being at the bottom but you have a soloing imagination that earns you a spot on top, this is a horn well worth considering. Choose between gold lacquer and unlacquered finishes.
- Great clarity and projection
- Light and easy to maneuver
- Handcrafted in France
- Beautiful available finishes
- Great soloing voice
- Fat bottom end
Order today and experience a big bari with a lovely soloing voice.
- Range to high F#
- Low Bb
- Standard neck
- Choose gold lacquer or unlacquered
- Hand-engraved bell and bow
- Genuine abalone key touches
- Professional class
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.