Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
P. Mauriat PMXA-67R Series Professional Alto Saxophone Cognac Lacquertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Cognac Lacquer
P. Mauriat PMXA-67R Series Professional Alto Saxophone Cognac Lacquer$3,599.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A custom model for artists looking for a sound with real personality.
PMXA-67R Series Alto Saxophones are available in four unique finishes: vintage dark lacquer (DK), classic gold lacquer (GL), cognac lacquer (CL), and raw brass (UL). Each lacquer lends a different color to the sound.
PMXA-67R DK - The vintage dark lacquer finish compliments the PMXA- 67R with a warm round sound players will fall in love with.
PMXA-67R GL - A gold lacquer finish has a slightly more brilliant tone than the vintage dark lacquer and offers players the classic look, feel, and response that one should expect of a professional saxophone.
PMXA-67R CL - Cognac lacquer gives the player a new and unique look and feel as well as free response. It's very uniform in all registers with the outstanding intonation quality.
PMXA-67R UL - Unfinished raw brass allows this sax to resonate freely. In addition, the absence of lacquer allows the brass to age over time, creating a unique vintage look and feel.
P. Mauriat leads the industry as the innovator of modern vintage saxophones and trumpets. Each horn is hand crafted from start to finish out of the very finest materials. From fresh ideas in metal combinations, to cutting edge neck designs and trend setting finishes, P. Mauriat continually works to solidify their reputation for creating horns that offer the sound, response, ergonomics and intonation that will impress even the most demanding players.
- Rolled tone holes
- Range: high F#
- Neck: Super VI
- Large bell
- Finishes: vintage dark lacquer, gold, cognac, and raw brass
- Hand engraved bell and bow
- Key touches: genuine abalone
- Professional class
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.