- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat PMXA-67RX Influence Professional Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Product H72358
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PMXA-67RX Influence Alto Saxophone is a professional class instrument that is fitted with oversized nickel-silver key touches to achieve an effor...Click To Read More About This Product
Holiday Rebate Program 2018
$25 mail-in rebate on trumpets, $50 for alto, soprano, and tenor saxophones. All baritone purchases will receive a $100 mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 12/31/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
With oversized nickel-silver key touches for an effortless feel and a warm, fat sound.
The PMXA-67RX Influence Alto Saxophone is a professional class instrument that is fitted with oversized nickel-silver key touches to achieve an effortless feel and to further facilitate natural vibration throughout the horn, bringing you even more in touch with your sound. Other features include a Super VI style neck, hand engraved bell and bow, and a vintage dark lacquer finish. P. Mauriat's unique rolling process uses the saxophone's existing material; unlike rolled tone holes of the past, there is no soldering here, the tone holes are drawn from the body and then rolled over allowing superior resonance throughout the entire saxophone and increased response in all ranges. An enlarged bell compliments the already warm, fat sound.
- Rolled tone hole
- Range: high F#
- Neck: Super VI
- Large bell
- Finish: vintage dark lacquer
- Hand engraved bell and bow
- Key touches: oversized nickel-silver
- Professional class
Order a sax that puts you in touch with your sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.