- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat Professional Alto Saxophone Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J17578 000000000 J17578000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The P. Mauriat PMSA-86SS has a newly crafted, handmade body design that features straight tone holes, a large bell, a hand-engraved bow and bell, bla...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional alto with accessories package.
The P. Mauriat PMSA-86SS has a newly crafted, handmade body design that features straight tone holes, a large bell, a hand-engraved bow and bell, black pearl key touches, a Super VI neck and a range of Eb to F#. It is a real winner of a horn, even within the marvelous P. Mauriat line. Some designs just seem to resonate with players, and this is one. If you are considering a pro alto, this is worth a look. This one is the Satin Silver finish. Breathtaking. Along with this fine instrument is included an accessories package with a stand, strap, mouthpiece, ligature and cap.
P. Mauriat is an innovator in modern vintage-style saxophones and trumpets. Each horn is hand crafted from start to finish out of the very finest materials. From fresh ideas in metal combinations, to cutting edge neck designs and trend setting finishes, P. Mauriat continually works to solidify their reputation for creating horns that offer the sound, response, ergonomics and intonation that will impress even the most demanding players.
- PMSA-86 professional alto saxophone
- HR* alto saxophone mouthpiece model #5M (.072 tip)
- Rovner dark alto saxophone ligature and cap
- Alto/tenor saxophone stand with flute/clarinet peg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.